Tuition and Fees
红包扫雷神器iosbalances are due in full july 1 for the fall term and january 1 for the spring term unless the student is enrolled in the moody payment plan. a $25 late fee per month will be charged if the account balance is not received by moody's due date.
Methods of Payment
- Students may make payments online through my.dachekong.com > Students tab > Student Center > Finances > Nelnet > Finances/Payment Plans/Refunds. Payment may be made by bank account, credit or debit card* (Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted). Students may also use this portal to authorize other parties to pay toward their school bill. Note that third-party payments (from someone other than the student's custodial parent) should be reported as a resource on the student's FAFSA.
- Others making payments towards a student’s bill may make payments online with a credit or debit card* at Moody’s website (Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted*).
- Payments by check or money order† may be sent payable to:
Moody Bible Institute
Attn: Student Accounts
820 N. LaSalle Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60610
*payments made by credit or debit card will incur a 2.75% service fee.
†please include student name and id number on all checks and money orders. allow 2-3 weeks for mail delivery.
note: matriculation deposits may not be paid online.
- Medical Insurance
- Moody Payment Plan
aviation costs are dependent on course load and all applicable fees—courses are $420 per credit hour (price subject to change per academic year).
For a full list of tuition and fees see the Academic Catalog.
|Miscellaneous Fees (as Applicable)|
|Credit by examination Fee||$100|
|Late application for graduation fee||$75|
|Insurance handling fee, per term||$20|
|Insurance late form fee, per term||$10|
|Late payment fee, monthly||$25|
|New Student Orientation and Retreat fee||$150|
|Payment plan enrollment fee, per term||$60|
|Returned payment from bank account or check fee||$30|
For a full list of fees please see the Academic Catalog.
红包扫雷神器iosall full-time residential students (students living in moody-owned housing) on the chicago campus, international students on all campuses, and all bsmat students are required to be covered by moody’s health insurance plan, or an approved comparable plan for the entire time that they are enrolled as a student, including breaks between semesters. international students are not allowed to waive the moody health insurance plan. all students are personally responsible for any health care expenses not covered by their insurance (deductibles, copayments, excluded items and services, etc.). students are responsible for full compliance with all terms and conditions of their insurance policy, and for following the payment policy of the health care provider, office, clinic, or hospital from which they receive services. this may mean that payment is required at the time of service.
all students required to have coverage will be automatically enrolled in and charged the individual moody student health insurance plan premium and will remain on that plan unless we receive a waiver form. if a student chooses to be covered under another insurance plan, the student must provide moody with evidence that insurance is in effect by submitting a completed student insurance waiver through his or her student portal. this form must be submitted with a copy of both sides of their current insurance card every semester in which the student is enrolled.
the approved alternative insurance plan must be comparable in coverage to the plan offered by moody and must cover the student for the entire academic year. the deadline to submit enrollment/waiver documents is august 1 for the fall semester and december 19 for the spring semester. students who do not submit documents prior to these deadlines will remain on the moody student health insurance plan and will be responsible for the full semester premium. commuter students are eligible to participate in the moody student health insurance plan provided that one or more of the following conditions apply:
- Full-time status
- Educational Ministries students completing their student teaching
- Graduating seniors in their final semester
红包扫雷神器iosall international students with f-1 status, their spouses, and dependent children are required to carry health insurance when those dependents are living with the student. international students may not waive the moody student health insurance plan.
红包扫雷神器ioslisted below are the prices for moody student health insurance plan for the 2019–2020 academic year. a separate $20 insurance handling fee is assessed to each student, per semester, regardless of type of coverage if insurance is required or taken. please note dependent coverage is only available for international students.
|Policy||Fall 2019||Spring and Summer 2020|
|Additional family members
(international students only)
|$807 each||$1,253 each|
Please note the following:
- If both husband and wife are students, they may each enroll under the Individual plan.
- Waivers submitted after August 1 (fall) and December 19 (spring) will be subject to a $10 late form fee. Please note that waivers submitted after this date may not be accepted and/or be able to be processed.
- Waivers submitted after this date may not be accepted and/or be able to be processed.
- Students who withdraw 31 days after August 11, 2019 (Fall) or January 1, 2020 (Spring) will not be refunded for the insurance premium.
Moody Payment Plan
The Moody Payment Plan is an interest-free alternative to a lump sum payment of the student bill. It is administered by the Student Accounts Office in Moody Central. The plan is available to all students with the exception of international students (F-1 Visa holders) attending their first semester.
This plan allows the semester total to be split into monthly payments (see table below).
Enrollment and Activation
students are eligible to enroll in the moody payment plan each semester. enrollment requires a down payment and a non-refundable $60 enrollment fee.
Spring 2020 Payment Plan is available November 6, 2019.
|Last Day to
|Payments on the 5th|
|Nov 25||10%||5||Dec 5 - Apr 5|
|Dec 24||20%||4||Jan 5 - Mar 5|
|Jan 25||25%||3||Feb 5 - Apr 5|
|Feb 22||40%||2||Mar 5 & Apr 5|
|Mar 26||60%||1||April 5th only|
|Payments on the 20th|
|Dec 11||10%||5||Dec 20 - Apr 20|
|Jan 9||20%||4||Jan 20 - Apr 20|
|Feb 8||25%||3||Feb 20 - Apr 20|
|Mar 11||40%||2||Mar 20 & Apr 20|
|Apr 9||60%||1||April 20th Only|
NOTE: All down payments are processed immediately!